Sing Diversity is a groundbreaking, highly interactive workshop. Recognized for being the future of outreach programming, Sing Diversity uses the songwriting process to create dialogue around topics that focus on Diversity and Inclusion.
1. Create dialogue around Diversity & Inclusion, Microaggressions and Bias Crimes
2. Create a musical outreach tool
3. Use the storyline of the song to address a range of effective intervention strategies
4. Have the attendees' singing/speaking voices in the produced song
5. Create a song with the thoughts, ideas, feelings, concerns, images, realities, etc. of the attendees forming the lyrical content
6. Create a song that can be listened to and enjoyed by the widest and most diverse audience as possible
7. Create a song and video to be shared on/uploaded to school websites to promote Diversity & Inclusion on campus and beyond
1. Attendees will receive a fully-produced song.
2. Attendees will receive a fully-produced Micro-Documentary/music video short of the workshop.